Digital Signature is the electronic equivalent of a traditional autographed signature on paper and has the same legal validity. It is the result of an IT procedure (validation) that guarantees to digital documents:
- Authenticity, ie guarantees the identity of the subscriber
- Integrity, therefore ensures that the document has not been modified after the signing
- They can not be repudiated, as it gives full legal validity to the document, which can not be rejected by the subscriber
The Digital Signature is based on a system of asymmetric keys in pairs, a public one and a private one:
- The private key allows the holder to generate the digital signature and make the source and integrity of the IT document manifest
- The public key allows the recipient to verify the authenticity of the signature
Globe software allows you to place a Digital Signature on your document, as required by legal regulations.